TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Baby


This afternoon the family-extended gathering for a birthday Linner (4PM) for Shelby. Her dad and stepmother drove out from Texas. Lizzy drove out from Chino Hills. Two from Redondo Beach, four from Hermosa and one from Manhattan Beach. The destination was Islands in Manhattan. Now what could go wrong? For me, it was the three people who might be expecting me to in a wheelchair followed by a death bed. Wrong! The bright colors and special occasion won the day.

Shelby’s birthday gift will take a year of my life to thank her for her duty fulfilled. And I must complete its design prior to midnight. The may arrive late but not completed late. She got Truffles and Tea Cups as gifts and I’m giving her Hope.

A family gathering this year is mighty special and enjoyable. We all want to thank each member of my ‘family team” along with Captain Shelby. Happy Birthday Baby.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Shelby! You are a wonderful daughter and person and I love and respect you so much for being there every single day for your Mom. Yes, you are Captain Shelby and I wish you only good in your life.

    Love the photo!

    xoxo,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Shelby!! I hope you all enjoy the family time. xoxoxo jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look fabulous!!!!! I love celebrations. And I have a fondness for Islands burgers, too, if the truth be known. Here's to Shelby, and you and the fairy bringing balloons and confetti. Love ya both - Patti

    ReplyDelete