TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Short And So Sweet


According to Dr. Nishimoto, Dr. Ru and Dr. Simco all believe that I just look too healthy. So the short and sweet of it all is I’m clearly on the mend. We are waiting for the bones to begin rebuilding and healthy cells to rule the body. No more fatigue and I’ve finally gained four pounds. It’s the prayers and fairy dust so I send you all my love and thank you.And these special flowers arrived yesterday, what a blessing.

3 comments:

  1. ... sending more love sprinkled with fairy dust ... keep it up my dearest friend ... hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy things are getting a little better... i am blowing more fairy dust your way now~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear this...lots of fairy dust coming your way. arden and i spent the night last night at a b&b in monument, co. a friend stayed with the boys...our first night without the boys since they were born. i actually relaxed a little. heal gently and full of grace. love you, m.

    ReplyDelete