TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Too Pooped Too Pop


Easy does it with radiation therapy. Since being tired and feeling exhausted is a symptom of treatment. It's like I’ve caught some illness. Shirley, you sure called it and thanks for the ‘heads up.’ I want to nap yet I can’t sleep. Please tell me that the head ache is all in the same. It’s like staying up all night while on an airplane crossing the Pacific Ocean. I’ll just focus on the 49ers football and recline.

Being home is wonderful. I keep seeing all of the ‘stuff’ I need to do but it will wait as I’m too tired to get up. I’ve had zero negative reaction from the chemotherapy so I gladly accept being tired. I went to bed last night at 8:00 PM and had two good hours of energy this morning. Enough complaining!

Since I have nothing good to say I won’t say anything at all - except - “Goodnight Gracie”.

3 comments:

  1. How nice to be home with a kitty to curl up with. I had a bit of a hard time curling up to the 49'er game. Being from Detroit, I have a certain loyalty to the Lions. On the other hand, I like the 49'ers. So, I just cheered for everybody's good plays, and moaned at the not so good ones. Sometimes its nice to be happy no matter which team ends up winning. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are home and you can see the ocean from your living room !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself and take it easy. Curl up with a good book. Sending you healing love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete