TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Boats and Trains and Planes


Season number seven! It's been so exciting for us. When we first began, we were like the little train that could... and we did! We're terribly excited! It will be an interesting season for us, I think. 


Somedays I fly through the sky with delight. Somedays I just stare at a sleek boat. And today I tumbled on a moving train. Jennifer, thank you for your nursing skills. You were perfect until the first aide kit arrived. And your flowers are beautiful. We will meet for tea again and now we have a story too.

When I got home my oldest cat gave me a matching wound on the left leg. My physical therapist told me to keep my legs up today. Okay.

Nothing was more fun than playing nurse and spending the day in bed. Tomorrow I’m getting my hair cut. I hope he stops at the neck. Love to all and now go ‘light up my life.’

3 comments:

  1. "A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything." — Irish Proverb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was soooooo wonderful to see you. Thank you so much for making the effort to come out. Sorry the cat gave you another injury! I hope both legs heal super quick... xoxoxooxxo jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you!! XO

    ReplyDelete