TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another Good Day

The radiologist came by this morning with plans to map out the treatment area for the thigh, at the bones breaking point. That's the good news because we can then get back to chemotherapy. I certainly never imagined 'looking forward' to chemotherapy. I now bloom where I am planted and right now I'm in good garden. 

I've gotten so many tearful comments and emails. I'm reminded of an old television icon who would hold up a magical mirror while she was speaking out names of 'special' viewers as we all kept waiting to hear our name called out. I so want to hold up that mirror and claim; I see you Mary, Bobbie, Joanie, Lizzy, Helen, Patti, and everyone else out in 'Blogland'. I feel that love to tears.

I do remain in my 'Secret Undisclosed Location' where I'm unknown by nearly everyone. I spend every moment, without thought, in a healing mode. The only person I'm taking care of these days is myself. I have a "Meditation" selection on my iPhone and just feel the heal. So from now on when you go outside throw a handful of fairy dust into the air and I will catch it from wherever your feet are planted.

Today I stood up, had a shower and washed my hair. It only took three of us to do that project. And I say, Amazing Grace. Go ahead, count MY blessings. We are all going to have an interesting journey as I learn about the width of life. So say, Goodnight, Gracie! "Goodnight Gracie."

1 comment:

  1. OK, fairy dust has been tossed into the air today (9/6/12). Just a word of warning - today's fairy is feeling a bit disjointed, and a bit mischievous. Thought you should be armed with that knowledge before you catch her dust. Love you!! Patti

    ReplyDelete