TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Hospital Visit Again



One more week in the hospital. I’m a bit tired of it all. This time I got a contrast MRI, contrast Bone Scan and a few other delightful tests. The main problem was pain and the doctors focused on that problem. After we picked up all of our medicine a huge delivery truck pulled up to restock the pharmacy. Liquid morphine is a frightening thing to have in the house.

A new tumor was found on the spine so I’m now back in radiation for 12 treatments. That is not a tough saga and it really helps with the back pain. And the main problem with all of the pain medicine is that I make up strange stories in my mind. The family had a problem keeping up yet I was truly ‘out-there.’

My love to all of you and soon I hope to have some strength. I did get some benefit from the ice cream and root beer soda.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice! I am sorry you had a setback but keep enjoying the little things like root beer floats and I will be sure to send extra fairy dust your way. I love you! xoxoox jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    Well I can say you keep a pretty good secret! I am so sorry, I did not know anything...I just heard something around Thanksgiving and then I did not believe and then investigated.. Now I found this... I am so saddened by your illness but I know what a Strong and determined woman you are and you will fight this just like every obsicle that has come your way.. I love you so much and you are in my heart and prayers! XO Kimmi
    PS.. When you feel up to it...I would love you come see you...
    Love you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo! sorry to hear this news...hope you are up and at 'em by now. will pooped in the tub last night. :) we had a week of stomach flu...so much fun...not! but we are all good now and waiting for snow on sunday. tomorrow kids go to childcare all day and i CAN'T wait!! (they only go twice a month.) i miss you dear janice...you will never know how much...wish i was still in supervision with you! love, love, love to you. livestrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing that a little ice cream and root beer won't improve! I know many new turns in the road have presented themselves since this post, and even though I am sometimes slow to get my thoughts of you into written form and sent off, I carry you with me daily. Right now, I am envisioning you with your ice cream in your root beer, with the obligatory resulting foamy mustache. How you can make me smile... Love you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sending good wishes to you from your favorite place - Hawaii! Having visited Hilo and Honolulu, we are now about to go ashore in Nawiliwili on Kuaui. Hope you'll soon will be well enough to visit here again! Aloha!
    Love, Ivy

    ReplyDelete