TICKETS

TICKETS
Announcement of Life

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm quite alive .......


Between every sunrise and avery sunset a full day flies by. When putting a group of days together you for a week then lifetime. I’m hearing a rumble that if I don’t blog with some regularity I might appear dead. If you know me my passing would be with great grandeur. Yet it truly brought to ming that I ought to keep friends informed.
I last left you with the red cell problem. Yet the depth of the issues was my white blood cell count was down to 1.1, and that is too low for chemotherapy. So doctor ordered me to stay away from any germs and live a quiet life. The white grew and the medicine was back.
The good news is also that I have a trip to Waikiki in front of me. Paige has offered a week long adventure to the warm Pacific shore. We’ll soak and float in the ocean. We’ve made three trips with them before so it’s very friendly. Having an adventure to plan might get me out of bed..

Sorry for being gone so long and as of today I’m actually feeling better. Adding iron has been a great idea. To Helen, Ginger and Patti - I’ll do much better with the news.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back to your blog. I was starting to wonder how you were but since last time I overfreaked you with my messages I figured I should let you relax and recover in quiet this time :o).

    Hawaii will be a super fun thing to look forward to. How fun!! And it is the perfect time to go when it is off season and not so crowded and hot.

    I love you Janice and I can come hang for the day whenever you want some company. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. Going to Hawaii sounds great! We will be sailing there on Dec.5th for two weeks. Maybe we will run into you while there. Keep fighting! Love, Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha! I wouldn't be too concerned about getting out of bed until it's time to catch a flight. I do some of my best adventure planning from bed. Great to see your words are back, and hear all is moving forward as it should. Love you - Patti

    ReplyDelete